Thursday, June 19, 2008

Airfare Nazi

I'm leading a trip to New Orleans that is happening in approximately 1 week and 2 days. God JUST provided the rest of the money to get us all the plane tickets we need TODAY. Which is awesome. Amazing. I love it. God is teaching me (and at least one other) that He truly is faithful and does not want to disappoint.

Okay, so now I can actualize all the online searching I've been doing. Off I go to Priceline. Bid. Waiting. Negotiating. Waiting. Negotiating. ACCEPTED! FInally! Click "Buy my tickets". Waiting. Waiting. Confirmation Email.

I'm sorry, your bank account doesn't have enough money in it to process this on your debit card.

NO TICKETS FOR YOU.

Apparently Priceline can magically know how much money I have in my bank account. It's unfortunate that they can't see HOW MUCH MONEY I DEPOSITED TODAY.

Oh well, I'm trusting that either I'm not supposed to get them because we're going to get something cheaper or because maybe it wasn't a good idea to fly from the airports that were chosen. I actually do believe that God's in control of it. It would just be nice to have the actual itinerary. Ya know?

No comments: