Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sore and happy

Good Saturday Morning, fellow Evolutionaries!

I woke up this morning thinking I'd go for a run, but after feeling the effects of the Shakeology 50 minute workout, I decided I would let my body rest!

It's been a long time since my body has felt a workout so much! I can't tell you how good it feels. Seriously. You know the sore feeling you have after you ate too much or slept the wrong way or have been on your feet all day? That's not the kind of sore this is. This is the kind of sore that says (coming from my muscles), "Hey...we enjoyed that and you don't use us enough! Let's do that again!"

I like that kind of sore. How about you?


I'll write more later this weekend. For now, there's a barking dog, a hungry daughter and a lot more Saturday morning chores! Thanks for reading!

No comments: