Saturday, August 2, 2008

Anyone up for some live music?

A while back, I was reading Jamie's blog about her good friend, Shannon Curtis, who also happens to be on tour this summer. I checked Shannon out and found that I really like her style. Very sultry. She reminds me a little bit of Diana Krall. So I added Shannon as a friend on Myspace and told her if she's in the area, I'll totally try to see her.

Well, folks, she's coming to Molly Malone's on August 10th and I'm totally stoked to have an excuse to go hear some quality music in what looks like will be a fun venue. If anyone is interested, let me know! It would be fun to go as a group.

2 comments:

Jamie Stavenger said...

I've said it before, but she plays a GREAT show. If you like the Sarah Maclaughlin acoustic-piano vibe, you'll LOVE Shannon! I wish I could come with you :(

Jamie Stavenger said...

Oh...and Molly Malones is a great venue. Much more roomie than some of the little clubs up there.