Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Chris Brown and 2 Toddlers

keep running Pictures, Images and Photos

I walked out the door this morning totally expecting to walk maybe 3 miles this morning. The funny thing about that is that the reason for it was more a lack of motivation than the ability of my body to run. But once I got to the end of our little cul-de-sac I decided I would start running; and that's all it took. I ran the entire 3.7 miles. I guess sometimes all I need to do is start. And that's enough to motivate me to keep going.

Now I'm sitting here listening to Chris Brown while two little girls play peek-a-boo behind me. I feel much better about myself than if I had not found it in me to run this morning. Although I may not get much work done today, I'm glad I at least accomplished something.

I hope you can find it in yourself to start something today. Even if you don't finish...at least you had the courage to start.

start something Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: