Monday, March 24, 2008

It all starts here

Some of you may know this about me, but I just learned to ride a bike last summer. And really, I only had one night to ride around a small community in Ocean City, Maryland. So I'm not very proficient and it's hard to say if the idea of never forgetting how to ride a bike applies to me since I barely figured it out in those 3 hours. So my goal for the next 6 months is to (a) get a bike...a beach cruiser to be precise, (b) learn how to actually ride it (complete with starting, stopping, turning and steering effectively), and (c) become proficient enough to merit getting one of those little wagons that attaches to the back of it to put Bella in.

So, first thing's first. I need this...

(and since I have no idea how to paste something on a MAC, you will have to type the link in yourself...)

www.chubbyscruisers.com/shop/bella-cruiser-p-44.html

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

http://alberico.net said...

I'm still amazed you knew how to drive a car before driving a bike!

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

Sweet! I need someone to cruise the beach with! I am getting a second bike soon, probably tomorrow. Bike party!!!

Love the hair. You are so beautiful Leanne Lytle!

Great seeing you the other night!
Jason