Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day 11

It's Saturday again, and as such, I set out to run as far as my body would comfortably take me. Even though I was running at an excruciatingly slow pace, I am proud of my 25-minute jaunt. That's right, I ran the first 25 minutes, then walked 5, ran 8 and walked another 6 or so. I would have run more at the tail end, but my back was bothering me. This is, no doubt, because I desperately need new shoes. I've begun researching good running shoes, but have not committed yet. I need to find a good pair for wide feet. If you've got any suggestions, let me know!

In light of the way my back was feeling this morning, here is your quote for the day:

"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever."
lance armstrong Pictures, Images and Photos
-Lance Armstrong, American Cyclist