Saturday, July 19, 2008

Party anyone?

It's Saturday night. I'm at home alone (well, except for the sleeping baby). I don't think many of my readers know me well enough to know how absolutely awful that combination can be for me.

I'm a pretty social person. But I'm also committed to making sure my daughter is at home in bed at a decent time most nights of the week. So I don't feel it appropriate to pawn my daughter off on someone else just because I want to go out. So I'm home. Watching 2 Weeks Notice on AMC.

Woo. Hoo.

So...anyone up for a party? I'd post my address except that this is, after all, the internet; and, although I may be desperate for social interaction, I would prefer it not come in the form of what I like to call "crazy".

1 comment:

Heather said...

man, i hate that the country separates us, because lady, i'm so down with quiet parties 'cuz chilluns are sleepin'! SIGH.